Add a bit of health and spice into your next snack or side dish with these Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites! It only takes a few ingredients and less than 15 minutes to toss these delicious bites together. Classic buffalo flavor pairs with the perfect spices to create an unforgettable healthy recipe.
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
I have always been a huge fan of spicy foods, as far back as I can remember. Due to that love of spice, the buffalo flavor, in general, is a huge draw for me. These Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are one of my new favorite recipes. They have such a wonderful texture and flavor profile to make you forget all about the fact that you’re eating healthy food!Jump to Recipe
This is also the perfect appetizer or side for a lot of dishes, like my Perfect Smoked Traeger Chicken Breast or some Ultimate Instant Pot Chicken Wings. To be perfectly honest, I usually end up making a double batch of this and eating it as my lunch. I then use the leftovers as a snack later in the day. This is definitely one of those recipes that’s universal and can be used a plethora of ways.
How to Make Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Prepare the cauliflower – Wash the cauliflower and break it down to florets.
- Mix ingredients – In a large bowl, mix your ingredients thoroughly. Then add the florets, cover the bowl, and shake florets, coating them evenly.
- Bake – Toss a third of the florets in the air fryer. Bake for 5 minutes at 400 degrees. Then lightly toss them to flip them in the basket, and bake for five more minutes. For roasting, bake for an additional five minutes.
- Finish and serve – Once the first batch is done, repeat steps three and four. Let them cool for a minute and dig in!
Tips and Variations
- Storage – Store these buffalo bites in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Freeze in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
- Reheating – When reheating from the freezer, let the cauliflower bites thaw, then reheat them in the microwave, air fryer, or stove. The air fryer and stove will help the texture be its best, but the microwave often makes the cauliflower go a little limp. The microwave is the quickest route though.
- Use other sauces – If you have other flavors of wing sauce or similar sauces on hand, you can use those in place of the buffalo sauce. This will mix things up flavor wise and give you a wide variety of options.
- Make them mild – If you need less spice, you can make sure and use a sauce that isn’t spicy. There are buffalo sauce options that are marketed to those who like the flavor, but don’t like the intense spiciness.
- Use fresh herbs – Instead of going with dried herbs, try fresh ones. They are stronger in flavor, but their presence is more noticeable when they’re fresh. It adds a deeper flavor profile to these air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites.
Common Questions About Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
What Goes with Cauliflower Bites?
I like to treat Air Fryer Cauliflower Bites a little bit like chicken wings. They are great dipped in a little bit of ranch or blue cheese. They are also great just as they are out of the air fryer. These are such a versatile side or snack. I often serve them as a side with many various mains, as an appetizer, or as my main meal. Once you try them, you’ll be able to find how you like to serve them best.
What are Cauliflower Bites?
Cauliflower bites are very simple. You break down a cauliflower head into florets. You then season them and cook them how you see fit. Whether that’s in the oven, in an air fryer, in a fryer, etc. that’s up to you. Cauliflower bites are simply cauliflower broken down into bite-sized pieces, then cooked and seasoned.
Here is the Recipe for Air Fryer Cauliflower Bites
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 1 Large Head Cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp Butter melted
- ⅔ cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Dried Parsley
- 2 tsp Coarse Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Coarsely Chopped Black Pepper
- Take the full head of cauliflower and wash.
- Reduce to cauliflower to florets.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients except the florets together.
- Once mixed, add the florets, cover the bowl, and toss to coat well.
- Place about a third of the florets in the air fryer and bake at 400 degrees for about 5 minutes.
- Gently toss the florets and cook for another 5 minutes. ***If you want to roast them a bit longer, you can cook them for another 5 minutes for a total of 15 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer, and repeat the cooking process with the rest of the florets.
- Let cool a bit, serve, and enjoy!
If you loved these Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites as much as I did, please let me know in the comments below!
*Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
More Air Fryer Recipes You Might Like:
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle