If you want a perfect and delicious dinner every time, give these Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops a go! They’re easier than you could imagine and cook up just right, without fail, every time. Add some freshly chopped herbs as a garnish and you’ll have one gorgeous and tasty entree.
Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops
One thing that has been my saving grace in the kitchen is the air fryer. I have used this thing almost every day since I have gotten it. It is easy to use, cooks food fast, and is a healthy alternative to the deep fryer.Jump to Recipe
The main dish my whole family loves to eat from the air fryer are my Boneless Pork Chops. These chops come out so tender and perfectly cooked every time. There are a variety of ways you can prepare them, but all the other steps stay the same.
This recipe uses minimal ingredients and prep time is a breeze. It is also a great staple as a main dish. Prepare it with some of my Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes and finish it off with some delicious Air Fryer Donuts! All of this food takes no time to make and will leave everyone’s belly nice and full. So, what are you waiting for, give these Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops a try!
How to Make Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops
- Prep – Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Season – Apply the butter to the pork chop one side at a time and follow it with a coating of salt and pepper.
- Cook – Place the pork chop in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Flip halfway through.
- Serve – Garnish with a butter pat, paprika, and dried parsley. Serve and enjoy!
Tips and Variations
- Storage – Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days and in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Reheating – Reheat using the air fryer, stove, or microwave. When reheating in the microwave, place a damp paper towel over the top to help keep it from drying out.
- Use other styles of pork chops – You can easily use bone-in pork chops, thinly sliced, thickly sliced, whatever floats your boat. Just know that you’ll have to adjust the cooking time based on the size and thickness of the type of pork chop you use.
- Use other seasonings – When it comes to pork chops, there are countless seasonings you can use to fancy them up. I stick with the classic seasonings, however, you can try a Mexican blend, Greek blend, Italian, chili powder, pre-made seasonings mixes, etc.
- Marinate them – If you want a super flavorful pork chop that remains tender, marinate them for at least two hours beforehand. The marinade can just be broth, a store-bought flavored marinade, your own marinade mixture, etc.
- Tenderize them – If you want to further ensure your meat stays tender, you can beat them a little bit with a tenderizer before applying the butter and seasonings. This will also help it cook a touch quicker.
Common Questions About Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops
How Do You Cook Pork Chops Without Drying Them Out?
Pork chops are notorious for drying out. There are a few great ways to remedy this and avoid a dinner disaster. Marinating is an excellent way to ensure the chops absorb a ton of extra moisture. Another great way is to bring the chops up to room temperature before cooking. This helps it cook faster and more evenly. You can also get bone-in pork chops as this will also help them cook more evenly. The bone is great at absorbing and distributing heat to the middle of the meat.
How Do You Cook Thin Pork Chops in an Air Fryer?
Thin chops can be a little bit more difficult, but nonetheless, I have the answer. Lower your temperature to 350 and preheat the air fryer. This will create a crust on the bottom to help keep moisture in. Make sure they are well oiled and cook for about 15 minutes, flipping halfway.
Here is the Recipe for Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops:
Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 Boneless Butterfly Pork Chop
- 1 pat Butter
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Dried Parsley
- Spray Butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Spray one side of the pork chop with the butter, then sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper. Flip and do the same thing on the other side of the pork chop.
- Place the pork in the bottom of the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove and top with a pat of butter, paprika, and dried parsley. Enjoy!
If you loved these Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops as much as I did, please let me know in the comments below!
More Air Fryer Recipes You Might Like:
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle