This amazing keto buffalo chicken dip will not only keep you in ketosis, but will keep your taste-buds tingling and happy. We recently had this at our family Superbowl party, and it was devoured in minutes! We didn’t even mention that it was low carb or keto friendly.Jump to Recipe
Or readers love keto friendly recipes here on the blog and we have seen great success in our family from the keto diet. The secret to keeping this buffalo chicken dip keto friendly is to make sure you choose the right buffalo sauce and ranch seasoning. Depending on the brand, these can have a decent amount of carbs in them. I’ve linked to two options above that have no sugars or carbs. So go with Frank’s Red Hot Sauce and Hidden Valley’s Keto Friendly Ranch Seasoning. They are both great options.
We have a bunch of keto friendly recipes on our blog which I will link to below. Here is the recipe for our amazing Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip:
Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 24 oz Chicken Breast (Cooked & Shredded)
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Buffalo Sauce (Keto Friendly – I like Frank's Red Hot)
- 3 tbsp Ranch Seasoning (Keto Friendly – I like Hidden Valley)
- 2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except one half cup of mozzarella cheese, and mix well
- Spread evenly in a 2 quart casserole dish and top with the rest of the cheese
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is fully melted on top
- Serve with cucumber slices, celery sticks, carrots, or your other favorite keto-friendly dipping snack
Here are some of our other keto friendly recipes:
Our most popular recipe is our keto blueberry muffins. They taste as amazing as they look!
Here is our keto massaman curry. It is amazing on cauliflower rice!
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and believer in creating your best momlife the way you see fit. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, my hope is you’ll find something here to make your life a little better/easier. Let’s be friends on social!