Okay, people. This is really happening, I hope you’re sitting down right now. PUMPKIN NUTELLA MUFFINS! Three of my favorite things in one delicious, moist, gooey, wonderful little cup. I saw this recipe on Your Cup of Cake and I knew I had to try it. These muffins didn’t disappoint. I could try to tell you how delicious these were with words like “yummy” or “best muffins ever”, but that wouldn’t do them justice, so I will just tell you that my family ate 30 of these muffins in about 12 hours. I probably ate half of those. No lie.
These are really good warm from the oven with an extra smear of Nutella on top. That’s how I roll.
Pumpkin Nutella Muffins
3 1/3 C. flour
2 tsp. baking soda
3 C. sugar
1 ½ tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 C. oil
2/3 C. milk
2 C. pumpkin puree
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line pans with cupcake liners.
2. Combine all dry ingredients and then all the remaining ingredients.
3. Stir just until combined and then fill cupcake liners 3/4 full.
4. Drop about 1 teaspoon of Nutella into each muffin tin over the pumpkin batter (you don’t want to use too much Nutella or the muffins won’t rise correctly). Use a toothpick to swirl the Nutella in.
5. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean (well, mostly clean, there may be some Nutella that sticks to the toothpick)