This keto chicken salad is so quick and easy to make and tastes amazing! This is one of my go-to easy meals when I’m on the go or don’t want to cook. This recipe only has 4 carbs per serving which makes it even better and helps keep you in ketosis.Jump to Recipe
This is great to eat on its own or paired with celery sticks, keto bread, cucumber slices, or with cheddar whisps. I love to prepare this chicken salad in large batches and divide into individual meal containers. This helps me stay on track with the keto diet if I need a quick grab-n-go snack.
Here is the recipe for my favorite keto chicken salad:
Keto Chicken Salad
- 16 oz Cooked Chicken, cubed or shredded
- 1/2 c Celery, chopped
- 1/4 c Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Green Onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp Granulated Swerve (optional)
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Dice chicken, celery, fresh parsley (fine), green onion, & garlic (mince fine)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, except 1 tbsp of the fresh parsley
- Place chicken salad in a bowl and garnish with the rest of the fresh parsley
- Serve with celery sticks, cucumber slices, keto bread, cheddar whisps or however you prefer your chicken salad
We’ve absolutely loved sharing our keto recipes on our blog. This type of cooking can be very tricky and unconventional, but we’ve found it very rewarding and fun to take on this new food category. The keto diet has really helped me and my husband to control our waist band as well as our appetite.
In addition to this keto chicken salad recipe we’ve tried and perfected a number of keto friendly recipes.
Here are some of our other favorite keto friendly recipes:
This keto Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of my favorites! I’ve taken this to parties and everyone has raved about it, whether or not they knew it was low carb.
Here is another one of my favorites, keto blueberry muffins. Made with coconut flour, it has helped me when I’ve gotten those dessert and bread cravings.
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!