Whether you are a new parent or an experienced one, it is easy to get overwhelmed with all of the “must have” items and gadgets out there for babies. Technology has come a long way since I had my first child almost 12 years ago. When I first saw the Smartbeat video baby monitor in action I was amazed at what it could do. Whether it is your first baby or your fifth, Smartbeat truly is a “must have” item for any parent. This monitor would have been a dream to have as a first-time mom and eliminated a lot of unknowns and worrying that I experienced. So many sleepless nights could have been avoided if I would have had this smart technology at my fingertips.
What makes Smartbeat different?
- Smartbeat is a video and breath detection monitor all-in-one. Instead of purchasing two separate devices, one purchase is all it takes to give you peace of mind.
- No devices in the crib with the baby. Smartbeat uses motion and breath detection through video instead of relying on devices inside the crib which can be dangerous and often give false alarms. Through smart technology, Smartbeat locks in on your baby, capturing, analyzing, and documenting each breath and movement sending HD video right to your smartphone or tablet through iOS or Android apps.
- Provides real-time breathing that can detect sickness before it even happens. Oncoming sickness or discomfort can cause the breathing rate to jump by 25-50% often before any symptoms occur. These tiny changes will be apparent through constant, careful breathing monitoring from Smartbeat.
- Remote viewing, zoom, 355 degree pan/tilt and two-way audio. Check in on your baby from anywhere, whether you are in the next room, or in your office at work. Smartbeat attaches easily to any surface or wall and can be controlled right from your app.
- Data encryption. Smartbeat has privacy in mind with in-home data encryption. Data is sent through a dedicated in-home network through a base station that plugs directly into your wifi router.
See Smartbeat technology in action with this video.
View reviews from experienced moms through a Smartbeat sneak peek that we were invited to attend. I was able to see the Smartbeat in action and was amazed at the technology. It is smart technology meaning it learns patterns, behaviors, and can update or learn from any false alarms.
Other monitors that are similar in tracking breathing/heartrate that I have used in the past have required for something to be on or near the baby physically in some way. When I owned the owlet it was only mere weeks that I had owned the smart sock that I accidentally sent it through the wash and ruined the device. It was a silly mistake on my part, but when you are doing that much laundry on that little sleep it was an easy thing to do and cost me hundreds of dollars. The Smartbeat will never be at risk for damage in this way and really gives you the peace of mind you crave on those late nights that you desperately need sleep and reassurance.
With a 90-day money back guarantee, free shipping, and a 12-month warranty you can rest assured that your Smartbeat purchase will be a smart one for you and your baby.
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!