These Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes are very similar to the classic pancakes you know and love. Soft, fluffy and easy to make.
Easy Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
Enjoy a hearty and healthy breakfast when you toss together these Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes. This recipe is easy and takes few ingredients, which makes for the perfect breakfast option.Jump to Recipe
Pancakes are a breakfast that have always held such a special place in my heart, as I’m sure they do with many others. There are a ton of wonderful recipes out there from crispy to fluffy. One thing we forget about is the fact that pancakes can also be a great way to stay healthy if made properly. My Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes are the perfect solution to your healthy breakfast dilemma without being a pain.
When you actually get a minute to treat yourself and/or your family to a nice breakfast, these are a perfect dish to slot in to fill the healthy role while keeping things absolutely delicious. I mean, you can use them on a busy morning too. You can even use this recipe to substitute in for my Sunshine Pancakes or Keto Almond Pancakes. Whichever recipe you choose to use, everyone wins because pancakes rock!
Tips and Variations
- Storage – Store in a baggie or sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days. These keto pancakes can be stored in the freezer in a sealed container or freezer bag, with each pancake separated by a piece of wax paper. They can be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Reheating – Reheat using the microwave. These do best if they can thaw on their own before being heated.
- Use keto syrup to serve – You can use this super easy and quick Keto Pancake Syrup recipe to complete your perfect, healthy breakfast.
- Add berries – Berries such as blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries are strongly encouraged on keto. Add some to your batter or pop them on top of the pancake after you’ve poured the batter in the pan. They add a delicious flavor and nutrients.
- Add other extracts – You can swap out the vanilla extract for a plethora of other extract flavors. There’s no end to the available flavors in extract form. Choose from flavors like birthday cake, rum, lemon, blueberry, etc.
- Add more spices – If you want to kick up the flavor train on your pancakes even more, add spices! You can add options such as cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, etc.
- Thicken the batter – If you batter is a bit too thin, simply add a bit more flour.
- Thin it out – If your batter is too thick, add a bit of water, heavy cream, or almond milk.
How to Make Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
- Whip eggs – Place all the eggs in a large bowl and whip until frothy.
- Add final ingredients – Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix using a hand
mixer until no lumps remain.
- Cook – Spoon the mixture into a pan and cook until the middle is no longer gooey. Be
sure to flip it about 3⁄4 of the way through cooking.
- Serve – Serve with a pat of butter and keto syrup.
Common Questions About Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
- Why Do My Coconut Flour Pancakes Fall Apart? Recipes made with coconut flour tend to fall apart simply because the formula used to bind them can be a bit more fickle. Just pay attention to consistency and you should have no issues with using coconut flour, as long as there are other ingredients to counteract it. In this recipe, I use cream cheese and eggs to balance the coconut flour. This results in a pancake that won’t fall to pieces.
- Why Does Coconut Flour Not Stick Together? The structures in coconut flour tend to be a little bit weaker than most conventional baking ingredients. Plenty of eggs is a great way to ensure that your pancakes will stick together and hold up their shape on the fork. As mentioned, cream cheese helps with this stabilization as well.
Here is the Recipe for Easy Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes:
Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
- 6 Eggs
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ Tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Granulated Sugar Substitute
- Place all of the eggs in a medium bowl and beat well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix using a hand mixer until no lumps remain.
- Use a heaping 1⁄4 cup for each pancake and cook for about 3 minutes on one side, flip,and cook for about another minute or until the pancake is cooked through.
- Serve with keto syrup and a pat of butter. Enjoy!
If you loved these Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes as much as I did, please let me know in the comments below!
More Breakfast Recipes You Might Like:
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle