This is probably the best dessert I have ever made. It tasted like a pumpkin pie, but you replace the crust with cake. Say what!? It was so so so yummy. The best part it is so easy to throw all the ingredients in the Crock Pot and go about your day. I love my slow cooker for dinner and I am starting to realize that slow cooker desserts are also AMAZING!
Crock Pot Pumpkin Cobbler
- 3 eggs
- Large can of pumpkin (29 oz)
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 box of yellow cake mix (Cake mixes keep changing the amount of ounces per box, so just choose your favorite one, anywhere from 15-18 ounces is great)
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- ¾ cup melted butter
- Spray a 4-6 quart slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Beat the eggs slightly and then add the pumpkin evaporated milk, granulated sugar, brown sugar, ginger, salt and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the greased slow cooker.
- Top with the whole box of powdered cake mix and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Top with the melted butter.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
This recipe is part of our “31 days of slow cooker recipes” series. If you want to know what you’ve missed check out the recipes below.
Keep checking back daily for updates! (They’re still coming!)
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Latest posts by Camille (see all)
- 12 Special ways to surprise your husband on Valentine’s Day - January 9, 2020
- Super easy and Cheesy tater tot casserole - August 13, 2019
- 10 hilarious joke books for kids - July 21, 2019
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle