This is one of my favorite side dishes because every time I make it I hear the best dinner time question from my kids: “mom, can I have more broccoli?” Roasting brings out great flavor from the broccoli and it makes them crisp, but tender.
Easy Roasted Broccoli
- 1 lb broccoli washed, trimmed and dried (drying is important, or you will steam your broccoli instead of roasting it)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the broccoli into bite sized pieces, place broccoli into a large bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and lemon juice.
- Spread broccoli onto a cookie sheet and place in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Stir broccoli and roast for 5 additional minutes.
Kitchen items used in this recipe (click on picture to check them out):
Click on the photos below to check out these other roasted vegetables:
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!