This recipe was so flavorful and good, but it was also easy, easy, easy! A little mixing and some time in the Crock Pot and you are on your way to the perfect dinner. Don’t you love slow cookers!?
Slow Cooker Balsamic Pot Roast
- 1 3-4 pound boneless chuck beef roast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place roast into your slow cooker and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl mix together all remaining ingredients. Pour over the roast and cover. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- When the roast is done cooking, slightly shred and remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Ladle gravy from the slow cooker over the roast beef.
Kitchen items used in this recipe (click on photos to check them out):
Kitchen staples used in this recipe (click on the photos to check them out):
For more of our favorite slow cooker recipes click on the photos below:
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, follow our YouTube Channel, and watch our day to day happenings on Pinterest and Instagram!
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!