A round up of our favorite no bake pumpkin desserts. These are all easy and delicious recipes, we’re sure you’ll find a new favorite!
No Bake Pumpkin Desserts
When I think of Fall, I think of the leaves changing colors, cooler nights and pumpkin desserts! I love everything pumpkin! Pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin muffins…I could keep going!
A fast and easy dessert that has pumpkin spice in it is one of my favorite flavors of fall. These are delicious no bake pumpkin desserts that would hit the spot on a brisk fall day or really anytime.
No bake desserts are fast and easy to make. I also love how my kids can help make these desserts without the worry of them using the oven. Don’t miss my other no bake round ups for no bake pie recipes and no bake cookies, but this post is all about no bake pumpkin desserts!
No bake pumpkin desserts
Click on the link above each photo to find the directions to each recipe.
- No bake pumpkin pie in a jar from Life, love and sugar is an absolute work of art!
- No churn pumpkin spice ice cream from Mama Loves Food would taste delicious by itself or on top of warm pumpkin cobbler!
- Pumpkin toffee icebox cake from Little Dairy on the Prairie is a cool layered dessert with crunchy toffee bits to enjoy!
- Pumpkin no bake cookies from Sugar and Soul is a fun spin on the classic no bake cookies I so enjoyed growing up.
- No bake pumpkin pie lasagna from Beyond Frosting is so elegant and looks way harder to make, but it’s very easy! It will impress all of your family and guests!
- Healthy 3 ingredient pumpkin fudge from The Big Man’s World in no bake and very simple to make. That yellow orange pumpkin color is gorgeous!
- No bake pumpkin spice cookies from Noms the Word are quite healthy and make a quick breakfast or snack.
- Pumpkin chocolate chip cookie dough bites from Beaming Baker are no bake, addicting and the chocolate chips with the pumpkin is oh so tasty.
- Pumpkin pie lush dessert from The Domestic Rebel. Yes please to this lush dessert! Pecans and pumpkin go so well together.
- Pumpkin pie truffles from If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen. These yummy pumpkin truffles are dipped in white chocolate.
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes
- No bake pumpkin cheesecake lasagna from Creole Contessa is just wow! Pumpkin and cheesecake compliment each other oh so well.
- Pumpkin cheesecake balls from Cakes Cottage would be easy for the kids to help make!
- Double layer pumpkin cheesecake from The Gold Lining Girl would be a great dish to serve after thanksgiving dinner.
- No bake pumpkin cheesecake in a jar is from A Night Owl Blog. This dessert is like a deconstructed pumpkin cheesecake.
- No bake pumpkin cheesecake from Cincy Shopper has the pumpkin and cheesecake combined for a beautiful smooth texture.
*Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
You may also like:
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!