Make your home spooky and fun with this round up of twenty ideas for Halloween mantel decor. Mix and match to make it your own.
Halloween Mantel Decor
Halloween is probably my favorite holiday and I love decorating for Halloween. It’s the perfect time to add some spooky touches to your fall decor. It doesn’t have to be all orange and black and creepy either.
Most of the Halloween mantel decor is mostly black and white with little pops of color. I love to get ideas and make it my own. Instead of orange, try gold, silver, purple or green. So fun to mix it up and you can even do minimal changes every year to make it look completely different.
20 Halloween Mantel Decor ideas
Check out some of these awesome Halloween mantel decor ideas for some inspiration. Make sure to click on the links above the pictures to see each mantle more in detail. It’s all about the details, so don’t miss out. Which one is your favorite?
- This mantel from Something Sweet Design would be an easy fall to Halloween transition.
- Love the silver and white details in this mantel from The Decorated House.
- Love this mantel from Star Shine Chic. That spooky sign is so cool, she even gives directions on how to make your own.
- I love everything on this mantel from Lillian Hope Designs.
- Love the gold touches on this mantel from Livingly
- I love this perfectly traditional mantel from The Tomkat Studio
- This mantel from Charmed, I’m Sure is classic and beautiful
- Okay, how awesome is the monster in fireplace? Find out all the details at The Seasonal Home.
- I love the green accents from Positively Splendid.
- I love decorating with ravens for Halloween, so I fell in love with this mantel decor from Craftberry Bush.
- There are so many awesome details on this mantel from LandeeLu. I love how simple that orange and white polka dot decoration is.
- Love the pumpkin banner on this one from Eighteen 25.
- This cool mantel from Catch My Party has more ideas for decorating with ravens.
- How cool are the pops of red on this one from Livingly.com
- I love this black and white beauty from Tomkat Studio. You can always add a little pop of color with this Halloween mantel decor.
- The over sized bow adds a lot of personality to this mantel from Your Cozy Home.
- This is such a cool mantel from Room No. 17.
I hope this gives you some inspiration for decorating this Halloween! Give some love to the brilliant bloggers and decorators behind them by clicking on their link above each picture and commenting to let them know.
*Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
You might also like:
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!