This is a roundup of twenty five favorite Halloween Treat Ideas. Perfect for your next Halloween party or just a fun October dessert.
25 Spooky and Fun Halloween Treat Ideas
Halloween in my favorite holiday! Every time I sit down to write a post about Halloween they all start out that way, but it is still true. Halloween is my favorite! I love dressing up, spooky fun and Halloween treats! I love the colors and food inspired by mummies, Frankenstein, zombies and ghosts. They are all so fun!
I’ve searched and put together this roundup of my favorite Halloween treat ideas. Lots of eyeballs, cats, mummies, monsters and pumpkins in this group of spooky desserts. It’s so hard to only make just one. I always want to point out a lot of these use the candy eyeballs as a finishing touch. It’s amazing how those can make any treat look spooky for Halloween.
For more Halloween fun check out these healthy Halloween vegetable cups (Check out the bottom of the post for even more Halloween treat ideas)
For more Halloween posts check out:
25 Halloween Treat Ides
Click on the link above each picture to find directions on how to make each spooky and fun Halloween treat. Which one is your favorite?
- Nutter Butter black cats are for all of you black cat lovers. I love how cute they turned out and the peanut butter chocolate combo is always my favorite flavor combo.
- Mummy brownies from Pretty Providence is a easy way to make spooky looking brownies.
- Spider cookies from Cincy Shopper is such a fun way to take a chocolate peanut cookie and make it a creative Halloween treat idea.
- Mummy Twinkie pops from Confessions of a Cook Book Queen is one of the Halloween treat ideas that would be perfect to pass out at a class party.
- Brownie cupcakes from Two Sisters Crafting look like candy corns with that color scheme.
- Ghosts in the graveyard shooters from Sugar Spun Run have lots of cut and fun details to them.
- Candy corn jello from Cincy Shopper is a cup full of joy! These take a little more time to let the jello set, but totally worth it.
- Worms and bugs candy bark from Living Locurto is a creepy crawly masterpiece of Halloween fun.
- Fuzzy chocolate monster pops from the Decorated Cookie are chocolate cake pops covered with colored coconut and candy eyeballs.
- Caramel apple slices from Domestically Blissful is an easier way to make and eat caramel apples.
- Eye donuts from Wilton are an easy Halloween treat idea and would make the perfect finger food.
- Ghastly candy bark from the Simple Sweet Life is a fun way to swirl milk chocolate and whites chocolate together to make the ghosts.
- Peanut butter zombie eyeballs from Inside Bro Crew Life look so bloody with the use of that red sparkle gel. It has peanut butter in the middle so I’m sure to eat more than one!
- Chocolate covered strawberry ghosts from Yummy Healthy Easy and basic and make the perfect ghostly treat.
- Sugar wafer Frankenstein from Shaken Together Life are easy and the kids would love to make these with you.
- Zombie cookies from Pudge Cakes look like someone killed the gingerbread man. Love how these turned out.
- Blood splattered Oreos from Cutefetti are super easy to make and I love how they look.
- Monster Rice Krispie treats from One Little Project are on the cute side of some Halloween treat ideas.
- Spider eggs from Family Fresh Meals are so cute. The sign is a definite must for this Halloween treat.
- Chocolate monster cookies from Self Proclaimed Foodie are fun little Dracula looking chocolate chips.
- Rice Krispie treat pumpkins from One Little Project are simple with a rolo and m&m to go on top.
- Witch hat cookies from Dizzy, Busy and Hungry use Hershey Kisses to make the perfect point for a hat.
- Bloody white chocolate apples from Wonky Wonderful also use that sparkly red food gel to give them that bloody effect.
- Zombie brain cupcakes from Bren Did take a little more effort with the piping on top, but they don’t have to be perfect to look like this. This is a great Halloween Treat Idea because you can use this on top of a cookie.
- Mummy pretzels from Let’s Dish are pretzel rods covered in delicious white chocolate and white candy eyeballs.
*Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
You might also like:
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle