1/3 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup vegetable broth
1/3 cup pineapple juice
1 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
2 tablespoons cooking oil
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon minced ginger
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/4 cup water
2 Tablespoons Canola oil
2 carrots, thinly sliced
1 head broccoli, chopped
1 medium zucchini, sliced in half and chopped
1 medium yellow squash, sliced in half and chopped
1 green bell pepper, julienned
1 red bell pepper, julienned
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup snow peas
3 cups cooked brown rice
1. Chop all your vegetables and have them ready.
2. Start making your sauce: Add soy sauce, pineapple juice, vegetable broth , sugar, sesame oil and pepper to a bowl and mix together.
3. In a separate bowl dissolve cornstarch in the water.
4. Heat cooking oil in a pan and then add garlic and ginger. Saute until fragrant. 1-2 minutes.
5. Add soy sauce mixture and cornstarch mixture and cook until bubbly and thick. Remove from heat.
6. In a wok or large frying pan heat the canola oil on high heat.
7. Add the carrots and broccoli and saute 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
8. Add the bell peppers and saute another 2-3 minutes.
9. Add the zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms and peas and stir fry for an addition 2 minutes. Until vegetables are crisp-tender.
10. Add the stir fry sauce and combine with the vegetables.
11. Serve over brown rice.
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!