- 1 ten oz. container alfredo sauce
- 1 fourteen oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 ten oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 eight oz package cream cheese, softened.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place garlic in a small baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until soft. Remove from heat. When cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins.
- In an 8×8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, Alfredo-style pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and cream cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly. Serve warm.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle