This appetizer couldn’t be any easier. Can be used as an evergreen post or for holidays. Mother’s Day brunch, quick party appetizer, Birthdays,Thanksgiving, Christmas, and more.
Creamy Cucumber Cracker Bites
This post may contain affiliate links.
Impress with Ease: Cucumber Cracker Magic
This appetizer recipe is a true lifesaver when it comes to entertaining. It’s quick, easy, and doesn’t require any fancy ingredients or complicated techniques. You’ll be surprised at how something so simple can taste so delicious and be so versatile.
The main ingredient in this Creamy Cucumber Cracker Bites recipe is cream cheese, which provides a creamy and tangy base for the appetizer. You’ll need two 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, which should be softened at room temperature for at least an hour before you start. To add flavor and texture to the cream cheese, you’ll also need a pack of vegetable soup mix. This mix contains a blend of dehydrated vegetables and spices that will give the appetizer a savory and slightly salty taste.
To prepare the appetizer, simply beat the cream cheese and vegetable soup mix together using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer with a whisk attachment. This should take about a minute on medium-high speed, until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Then, transfer the mixture to a piping bag with a star tip that has a large opening.
Choose your Cracker of Choice
To assemble the appetizer, pipe the cream cheese mixture onto a Saltine cracker in a spiral motion, starting from the center and working your way outwards. The star tip will create a decorative pattern on the cream cheese, making the appetizer look more festive and elegant.
Need some bags and tips? Stock up here with this kit I love.
If you’re serving this appetizer for a special occasion, you can also garnish it with a small cucumber slice. Simply wash and cut a cucumber into quarters lengthwise, and then cut one quarter into little slices. Place a slice on top of each appetizer for a pop of color and freshness.
This appetizer can be used for a variety of occasions, from a quick party snack to a more elaborate holiday spread. It’s perfect for Mother’s Day brunch, birthday celebrations, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and more. The best part is that you can make it ahead of time and store it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve. So, the next time you’re in need of a quick and easy appetizer, give this recipe a try and impress your guests with your culinary skills!
Veggie Cream Cheese Crackers Appetizer
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 package vegetable soup mix
- Garnish with a small cucumber slice optional
- Beat softened cream cheese with vegetable soup mix for about 1 minute on medium-high using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer with whisk attachment.Scoop mixture into a piping bag with a star tip that has a large opening.Pipe mixture onto cracker.Optional: wash and cut cucumber into quarters, lengthwise.Cut one quarter into little slices and garnish each appetizer with a slice.
- I used reduced fat cream cheese, however you can use full fat
- Add garlic powder, onion powder or other spices to add more flavor without the added salt.
- Use different crackers, such as Ritz, if that’s what you have on hand.
- When piping, the tip must have a large opening. If not, the veggie pieces from the soup mix may clog, causing the mixture to not come out.
- Don’t have a piping bag or tip? No problem! Spread on with a knife!
You might also like:
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and believer in creating your best momlife the way you see fit. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, my hope is you’ll find something here to make your life a little better/easier. Let’s be friends on social!