This is an absolute MUST have appetizer at your party or event! Serve with a chunky blue cheese dressing.
1/3 c. Olive Oil
7 large potatoes
2/3 c. Wing Sauce (I use Franks Hot Sauce)
- Wash and cut the potatoes length wise.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil and potatoes add a little salt and toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange wedges evenly on a lined baking sheet
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn potatoes and continue cooking another 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Put potatoes in a large bowl, add wing sauce, and toss until evenly coated.