Okay, so I’ll be honest. Oatmeal cookies are not my favorite and peanut butter cookies are not my favorite, but these oatmeal cookies with Reese’s mini pieces might be my new favorite cookie of all time. They were so incredible! I found this recipe on the back of the Reese’s mini pieces bag I found in the baking aisle. I would also like to add that when I bought these mini pieces I wasn’t planning on baking, but as soon as I saw them I knew they had to be mine and that I needed to make something with them that minute. And I did. Well, okay, more like 10 minutes later when I got home.
Reese’s Mini Pieces Oatmeal Cookies
Reese's Mini Pieces Oatmeal Cookies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Beat shortening and sugars in large bowl until fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt, add alternately with milk to the sugar mixture.
- Stir in oats and candy pieces.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 10 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove and add to wire rack.
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!