This post brought to you by Walmart. All opinions are 100% mine.
Easter is one of my very favorite holidays. I can’t believe how fast it’s sneaking up on me this year, it is in less than a month! We have the tradition of getting together with my husband’s family after church for a delicious homemade lunch. Preparing a mouth watering, family friendly Easter lunch does not have to take you all day. I would much rather spend that time with my family and I know you would too! I found a great Cheesy Potato Casserole recipe that is perfect for an Easter lunch. My family absolutely loves this casserole and the best part is it is SO easy to prepare. You can even make this dish the night before your Easter celebration and warm it in the oven just before lunch time.
You can find Heinz® Ore-Ida® Hash Browns at your local Walmart. They have also made planning your Easter party even easier by having a variety of delicious Ore-Ida® recipes available online. In fact, that is where I found this delicious cheesy potato casserole recipe.
This casserole is a perfect side dish for any Easter meal because it tastes good with whatever main dish you choose. We had ours with a traditional honey glazed ham and it was perfect! I hope you enjoy this cheesy potato casserole! You can find many more recipes like this (including delicious breakfast recipes) HERE.
- 1 (10.5 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 Cups Sour cream
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 2 Cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 Cup Sliced green onions
- 1 Package (30 oz.) Ore-Ida® Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes
- 2 Cups Crushed corn flake cereal
- 1/4 Cup Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 13×9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese, onion and hash browns until well mixed. Spoon evenly into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cereal and butter. Sprinkle evenly on top of hash brown mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste if desired. Garnish with additional sliced green onion if desired.Cheesy Potato CasseroleCheesy Potato Casserole
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and believer in creating your best momlife the way you see fit. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, my hope is you’ll find something here to make your life a little better/easier. Let’s be friends on social!