Are you looking for a delectable dessert that perfectly captures the essence of fall? Look no further than this Oreo Pumpkin Mini Cheesecake recipe. This delightful treat combines the rich creaminess of cheesecake with the warm, comforting flavors of pumpkin and the irresistible crunch of Oreo cookies. Whether you’re hosting a fall gathering, a Halloween party, or simply craving a sweet indulgence, these mini cheesecakes are sure to satisfy your taste buds.
Oreo Pumpkin Mini Cheesecake RecipeJump to Recipe
Oreo Pumpkin Mini Cheesecakes
- 1 1/2 C Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/2 C Light Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 3 – 8oz oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Oreo Crumb Crust
- 1 1/4 C Oreo crumbs
- 4 tbsp Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with white cupcake linersUsing a medium bowl, combine the oreo crumbs and melted butterUsing a tablespoon, spoon oreo mixture into the cupcake linersUsing a flat bottomed cup or measuring cup, lightly press down onto the crust
- Using a large mixing bowl, mix well until combined the pumpkin puree,brown sugar, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt
- In another large, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract
- Combine the pumpkin mixture into the cream cheese mixture and beatuntil smooth and combined
- Using the tablespoon again, scoop about 2 ½ tbsp of the cheesecakebatter into the cupcake liners
- Once all is filled, place into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes oruntil the edges are firm and the middle slightly jiggles
- Remove from oven and place onto the counter to cool to room temp
- Once cooled, move tray into the fridge for overnight
- When ready to eat, serve with whipped cream, a mini oreo and asprinkle of oreo crumbs
FAQ’s for Making Oreo Pumpkin Mini Cheesecake
This recipe is an amazing option for bringing to parties, fall celebrations, Halloween parties, Thanksgiving, or Friendsgiving! Make ahead or freeze for later!
Can I use store-bought Oreo crumbs for the crust?
Yes, you can use pre-crushed Oreo crumbs available in stores, but crushing your own Oreos provides a fresher and more customizable taste.
Do I have to chill the cheesecakes overnight?
Yes, chilling overnight is recommended to achieve the best texture. It allows the flavors to meld and the cheesecake to set properly.
Can I make these ahead of time?
Absolutely! These mini cheesecakes are perfect for make-ahead dessert preparations, and they can be stored in the refrigerator for a few days before serving.
Can I use gluten-free or dairy-free alternatives for this recipe?
Yes, you can adapt the recipe by using gluten-free Oreo-style cookies and dairy-free cream cheese to accommodate dietary restrictions.
Can I use canned pumpkin pie filling instead of pure pumpkin puree?
It’s not recommended to use pumpkin pie filling, as it contains added sugar and spices that can alter the flavor and consistency of the cheesecake filling. Stick with pure pumpkin puree for the best results.
Can I make a full-sized cheesecake with this recipe instead of mini cheesecakes?
Absolutely! You can adapt this recipe to make a regular-sized cheesecake. Simply use a 9-inch springform pan, adjust the baking time (typically around 45-60 minutes), and follow standard cheesecake baking techniques.
What are some creative garnish ideas for serving these mini cheesecakes?
You can get creative with toppings! Consider drizzling caramel sauce, sprinkling crushed pecans, or garnishing with a dusting of cocoa powder for added visual and flavor appeal.
Can I freeze these mini cheesecakes for later?
Yes, you can freeze these mini cheesecakes. Once they’re fully chilled in the fridge, wrap them individually in plastic wrap and place them in an airtight container. Freeze for up to 2-3 months. Thaw them in the refrigerator before serving.
What’s the secret to a perfectly smooth cheesecake batter?
To achieve a silky-smooth cheesecake batter, make sure your cream cheese is softened at room temperature. Additionally, mix the ingredients thoroughly, but avoid overmixing, as that can lead to a less smooth texture.
Can I substitute the Oreo crust with a different cookie or graham cracker crust?
Certainly! While the Oreo crust complements the pumpkin cheesecake beautifully, you can experiment with graham cracker or ginger snap crusts for a different flavor twist.
These Oreo Pumpkin Mini Cheesecakes are a delightful way to welcome the fall season and its cozy flavors. They are perfect for parties or as a sweet treat to enjoy with loved ones. The combination of Oreo cookie crust and velvety pumpkin cheesecake filling is a winning recipe that will leave your taste buds craving for more. Give this recipe a try and let the delicious aroma of autumn fill your kitchen!
You may also enjoy these recipes:
Looking for some fun? Make some Pumpkin SLIME!
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and believer in creating your best momlife the way you see fit. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, my hope is you’ll find something here to make your life a little better/easier. Let’s be friends on social!