A delicious rich and creamy Instant Pot cheesecake that is so easy to make. Topped with whipped cream and your favorite fruit.
I love my Instant Pot, but I was super skeptical about making cheesecake in it. I don’t know why, but it freaked me out. After trying it out I don’t know if I’ll ever use my oven for a cheesecake ever again! It turned out perfect! No cracks, no sinking middle. It was rich and creamy and tasted so good! On top of that it was pretty darn fool proof. No worrying about oven temperatures or water baths, just put it in your Instant Pot with some water in the bottom and set the timer. I really shouldn’t have ever doubted my Instant Pot, it hasn’t let me down yet!
I also loved the size of the cheesecake. It was made in a 7 inch springform pan and that was the perfect size for my family of 6 (okay, so 5 of us because the baby didn’t eat any cheesecake).
Here are the things you will need to make Instant Pot cheesecake:
Instant Pot cheesecake
For the crust:
- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- pinch salt
- Spray 7 inch springform pan with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and salt and mix. Add to pan and spread evenly. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, granulated sugar, brown sugar sour cream and flour and beat with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Stir in vanilla and salt until combined. Add eggs, one at time, and beat until just blended. Do not over mix! Pour batter into springform pan on top of graham cracker crust.
- Pour 1 ½ cups cold water into Instant Pot and place trivet in the bottom. Make a sling for the pan (this will make it easier to pull your cheesecake out when it is done baking). Take a long piece of tinfoil (about 28 inches) and fold into thirds the long way. Place your springform pan on top of the sling and carefully add to Instant pot. Fold the tops of the sling down just a bit so the lid can fit into place.
- Lock the lid in place and select High Pressure. Set timer for 35 minutes. Allow the pressure to release naturally. Remove the cheesecake from Instant pot using the sling and place on a wire rack to cool for at least an hour. Cooling time is important because your cheesecake will continue cooking a little longer and set up nicely.Top with Cool Whip and toppings of your choice.
Did you know today is National Cheesecake Day!? We are definitely celebrating over here! Here is a list of amazing cheesecakes from our celebrating food bloggers group, I’m sure you’ll find the perfect one to celebrate National Cheesecake Day too!
Celebrating food cheesecake recipes:
Instant pot cheesecake – My Mommy Style (Me)
Lemon meringue pie cheesecake – Ashlee Marie
Cheesecake Brownies – Creations by Kara
Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes – Pretty Providence
Cherry Cheesecake Popsicles – Crumb
Instant Pot Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake – Savory Experiments
Coconut Key Lime Cheesecake Bars – Real Mom Kitchen
No Bake Berry Cheesecake Parfait – An Italian in My Kitchen
Dairy Free Cheesecake – Namely Marly
Cappuccino Cheesecake – Simply Stacie
Chocolate Almond Cheesecake in Jars – Premeditated Leftovers
No Bake Vanilla Cheesecake Mousse – The Baker Upstairs
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake – Super Golden Bakes
A few more cheesecakes:
No bake peanut butter Twix cheesecake – My Mommy Style
Red velvet cheesecake bars – My Mommy Style (this is a Christmas recipe, but you can leave the topping off to make them look less holiday specific)
Latest posts by Camille (see all)
- 12 Special ways to surprise your husband on Valentine’s Day - January 9, 2020
- Super easy and Cheesy tater tot casserole - August 13, 2019
- 10 hilarious joke books for kids - July 21, 2019
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle