This was such an easy dinner and it tasted amazing! Not only is this a 5-ingredient meal, but it only took 20 minutes. You read that correctly, it only took 20 minutes! Just mix a few ingredients together to make a homemade honey mustard sauce, spread it on the salmon and bake. The sauce is so flavorful. It’s a little sweet and a little savory and so yummy on the fish. Enjoy!
Greek yogurt honey mustard salmon
- 4 6-7 ounce salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives plus additional for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tin foil, and lay the salmon, on top, skin side down.
- Combine the greek yogurt, mustard, honey and chives in a small bowl and stir to combine. Spoon half the sauce over the fish, reserving half the sauce for later. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake in preheated oven just until the fish is opaque in the center, 7 minutes. Increase the oven to broil. Broil the fish for 5-6 minutes, keep your eye on it so it doesn't overcook. Garnish with chives and serve with the reserved sauce.
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!