1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
1 cup cooked, shelled edamame
1 medium red pepper, chopped
3 green onions, sliced thin
1/2 cup shredded carrots
8-10 leaves of iceberg lettuce, washed and dried
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoon rice vinegar
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1. In a large bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, cooked edamame, red pepper, green onions, and shredded carrots together.
2. Whisk together the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
3. Mix about half the dressing over the quinoa mixture.
4. Add 1/2 cup quinoa mixture to each lettuce leaf and roll.
5. Use the remaining sauce to dip.
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!