1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
1 cup cooked, shelled edamame
1 medium red pepper, chopped
3 green onions, sliced thin
1/2 cup shredded carrots
8-10 leaves of iceberg lettuce, washed and dried
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoon rice vinegar
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1. In a large bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, cooked edamame, red pepper, green onions, and shredded carrots together.
2. Whisk together the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
3. Mix about half the dressing over the quinoa mixture.
4. Add 1/2 cup quinoa mixture to each lettuce leaf and roll.
5. Use the remaining sauce to dip.
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!
Seriously, Melissa…. you cook enough for both of our families! Good thing I have you to cover my lack of culinary skills! xoxo amazing!
Looks so good! We have recently become acquainted with quinoa, this looks like a great recipe to try. Thanks for sharing!
These look really good! I’ve actually never had Quinoa. Thanks so much for linking up to Inspire Me Wednesday. Featuring your recipe in next week’s issue.