Easy BBQ Chicken Marinade
- 1/4 C cider vinegar
- 1 lime juiced
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons prepared coarse-ground mustard
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- ground pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- In large bowl mix the cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, lime juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Whisk in olive oil. Place chicken in mixture. Cover, and marinate for 8 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill on high
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place chicken on the grill, and cook 6-8 minutes per side until juices run clear. Discard marinade.
It is the best making a quick, healthy dinner on the grill and you will love the taste of this marinade. Remember to pair it with a healthy vegetable and carbohydrate and you’ve created a beautiful thing. My kids loved the taste of this as well!
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and believer in creating your best momlife the way you see fit. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, my hope is you’ll find something here to make your life a little better/easier. Let’s be friends on social!