Easy BBQ Chicken Marinade
- 1/4 C cider vinegar
- 1 lime juiced
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons prepared coarse-ground mustard
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- ground pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- In large bowl mix the cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, lime juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Whisk in olive oil. Place chicken in mixture. Cover, and marinate for 8 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill on high
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place chicken on the grill, and cook 6-8 minutes per side until juices run clear. Discard marinade.
It is the best making a quick, healthy dinner on the grill and you will love the taste of this marinade. Remember to pair it with a healthy vegetable and carbohydrate and you’ve created a beautiful thing. My kids loved the taste of this as well!
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!