I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate–whoever decided to combine the two is a genius in my book. I try my hardest to limit treats, but I couldn’t resist trying out these chocolate peanut butter chip cookies. I’m happy to say, these cookies were worth it. The soft and chewy chocolate cookie is filled with peanut buttery goodness. These were so incredible right out of the oven! They were gooey, warm and chocolatey. Warning: these cookies are addicting.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
(Makes about 4 dozen cookies)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 10 oz package peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt to a medium bowl. Stir together.
- Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-9 minutes (cookies will be soft, do not overbake).
- Cool slightly on cookie sheet, remove and add to wire rack. Cool completely.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle