Need a family pleasing meal that is also done in twenty minutes and only needs five ingredients? Does it sound too good to be true!? Well, my friends, this dinner is all of the above. Super tasty, quick, easy, AND as a bonus, it is also good for you. Now that’s my kind of dinner! I made mine on a George Foreman grill and served with a colorful side salad. ENJOY!
5 ingredient grilled pork chops and pineapple
- 1 fresh pineapple peeled and cored
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 3 Tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- Cut pineapple into 1/2 inch slices and set aside. Trim fat from pork chops, sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place chops on the rack of a covered grill over medium heat for 4 minutes. Turn chops and add pineapple to the grill. Brush chops with 1 tablespoon marmalade. Grill for 3-5 more minutes or until the pork is no longer pink in the middle, turning pineapple halfway through grilling.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine yogurt and remaining 2 tablespoons marmalade.
- Arrange pineapple and pork chops on plates. Sprinkle with fresh thyme and serve with yogurt mixture.
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!