Need a family pleasing meal that is also done in twenty minutes and only needs five ingredients? Does it sound too good to be true!? Well, my friends, this dinner is all of the above. Super tasty, quick, easy, AND as a bonus, it is also good for you. Now that’s my kind of dinner! I made mine on a George Foreman grill and served with a colorful side salad. ENJOY!
5 ingredient grilled pork chops and pineapple
- 1 fresh pineapple peeled and cored
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 3 Tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- Cut pineapple into 1/2 inch slices and set aside. Trim fat from pork chops, sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place chops on the rack of a covered grill over medium heat for 4 minutes. Turn chops and add pineapple to the grill. Brush chops with 1 tablespoon marmalade. Grill for 3-5 more minutes or until the pork is no longer pink in the middle, turning pineapple halfway through grilling.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine yogurt and remaining 2 tablespoons marmalade.
- Arrange pineapple and pork chops on plates. Sprinkle with fresh thyme and serve with yogurt mixture.
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!
Sprinkle with fresh time…really…IS THAT LIKE’TIME IN A BOTTLE’? (Song by Jim Croce from the 70’s)
AND, what’s the big deal with only using 5 ingredients…6 or 7 just too much work!
Thank you for letting me know about the misspelled word. I’m definitely embarrassed about that one! hahaha Maybe I was talking about time in a bottle? 😉
And we have lots of recipes that are over 5 ingredients, but sometimes it’s nice to have one that is fast and only calls for a few things. There is nothing wrong with more ingredients. Sometimes I get complaints on recipes with too many ingredients, so everyone has their own preferences, for sure. Thanks for stopping by!
This recipe for pork chops sounds delicious and easy to make. Will plan to try it soon. One hint: misspelled words are like fingernails on a chalkboard to me and the herb thyme is spelled incorrectly.
Hahaha! Thank you so much for letting me know my misspelled word. That is pretty embarrassing. I sometimes type up the recipes so fast that I don’t think about it, so I appreciate you letting me know! It is fixed. 🙂
Ahh I’m so happy I found this! Years ago when I was single and NEVER cooked I decided to give this recipe a shot and I adored it. Still too much work for my lazy butt tho, apparently, because it took another 6 years, a husband, and a stomach in rebellion for me to actually start cooking consistently.. But I meal plan now and I have been thinking about that sweet savory delicious pork I had grilled all those years ago. Found it! Thanks for all your posts, I’ve made other recipes you’ve posted too and they’ve all tasted great 🙂
What a wonderful message to wake up to! Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!🙏🏼❤️
I’d love to connect with you on social too! I also share recipes there @mymommystyle