1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and the next 5 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Make a well in center of flour mixture.
3. Combine yogurt, banana, oil, vanilla, and egg in a small bowl; stir until well blended. Add yogurt mixture to the flour mixture in large bowl, stirring just until moist.
4. Pour the batter into a 9-inch square metal baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 20-22 minutes or until a fork can be inserted in the center and comes out clean. Cool cake in the pan 10 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Serve with whipped topping.
Inspired by: https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/banana-snacking-cake
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine.
- The Best Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies - September 15, 2020
- Kind Things To Do For Your Neighbors +Free Printables - September 14, 2020
- Tips for Balancing Remote Work and Full-Time Parenting During COVID-19 - September 1, 2020
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle