If you are looking for a delicious and fun gluten free pumpkin roll recipe, you have come to the right place! This recipe is also dairy free, so it is perfect for those with food allergies. Pumpkin rolls are a great alternative to traditional Thanksgiving pies, and they are sure to please everyone at your dinner table. In this blog post, we will discuss how to make a gluten free pumpkin roll, as well as some dairy free alternatives that you can use in place of the cream cheese frosting. Let’s get started!
– Pumpkin puree
– Gluten free flour
– Pumpkin pie spice/All spice
– Baking soda
For the full recipe, please visit the link below.Jump to Recipe
Dairy Free Alternatives:
If you are looking for a dairy free alternative to the cream cheese frosting, you can use a vegan buttercream frosting or a coconut whipped cream. Both of these options are delicious and will still give you the same great flavor and texture that you would expect from a traditional pumpkin roll.
Can you freeze a pumpkin roll?
Pumpkin rolls can be frozen for up to three months. To freeze, wrap the cooled and frosted pumpkin roll tightly in plastic wrap. When you are ready to enjoy, thaw overnight in the refrigerator and then let sit at room temperature for about an hour before serving. Pumpkin rolls are best enjoyed within two days of being made.
Is it best to use fresh pumpkin or pumpkin from a can?
You can use either fresh pumpkin or canned pumpkin in this recipe. If you are using fresh pumpkin, make sure to cook it down until it is very soft before adding it to the batter. Canned pumpkin will work just as well and is often easier to find in stores.
What are the nutritional benefits of pumpkin?
Pumpkin is a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Pumpkin is also low in calories and fat, making it a great addition to any diet.
What are some other recipes that can be made with pumpkin?
In addition to pumpkin rolls, there are many other recipes that can be made with pumpkin. Some other popular recipes include pumpkin bread, pumpkin soup, and Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Do you have any tips for making the perfect Pumpkin Roll?
Here are a few tips for making the perfect Pumpkin Roll:
– Be sure to use a good quality pumpkin puree. This will make a big difference in the flavor of your final product.
– Be careful not to overmix the batter. Overmixing can result in a tough Pumpkin Roll.
– When rolling up the Pumpkin Roll, be sure to roll it tightly so that it doesn’t fall apart when you slice it.
– Allow the Pumpkin Roll to cool completely before frosting it. This will help the frosting to set up and not run off the sides.
What other flavors can I add to my Pumpkin Roll?
If you are looking for a little something extra, you can add chocolate chips, nuts, or even dried fruit to the batter before rolling it up. Get creative and have fun with it! Pumpkin rolls are a great way to show off your baking skills and impress your friends and family.
We hope that you enjoyed this blog post! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in the section below. Happy baking! Pumpkin rolls are a great alternative to traditional Thanksgiving pies, and they are sure to please everyone at your dinner table.
Looking for more gluten free recipes?
If you are looking for more gluten free recipes, be sure to check out our blog for other great ideas. We have everything from breakfast recipes to dinner ideas and even some sweet treats that you can enjoy. No matter what you are in the mood for, we have a recipe that will suit your needs.
For the Cake:
- 2/3 C Pumpkin Puree 150 gr
- 3/4 C Gluten Free Flour 95 gr
- 3 Eggs Medium size
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp All Spice
- 1/2 C Erythritol 100 gr
- 1/2 tsp salt
For the Filling:
- 1 C Dairy Free Whipped Cream 240 ml
- 1 C Dairy Free Cream Cheese 225 gr
- 1/2 C Erythritol 100 gr
Powdered sugar: as you like (optional, for garnish)
- To prepare this delicious and super easy pumpkin roll, start by gathering and measuring all the ingredients.
- First, preheat the oven to 180C or 356F for 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, take a mixing bowl and add the eggs and the sugar substitute of your preference (we used erythritol).
- Now, whisk with the help of a hand mixer and whisk or beat until lighter in color and smooth.
- Next, add the pumpkin purée, Gluten-free flour, pumpkin spice, pinch of salt, and baking powder and mix until smooth.
- Next, pour the batter onto a 10”x15” tray lined with parchment paper. Bake it at 190C or 375F or until the cake springs back to the light touch. Set it aside to cool down.
- Quickly, take a mixing bowl, add the whipping cream and the sugar with the help of a hand mixer whisk until you reach a creamy mixture. At this point, add the cream cheese ( room temperature) and mix until well combined.
- Once the cake is ready, take it out of the tray and gently place it on a plastic cling wrap dusted with sugar (this will -prevent the cake roll from sticking to the surface). Roll the cake and make sure not to tighten it up too much. Set it aside to cool off at room temperature.
- Now that the roll cooled down, unroll it and spread the whipped cream on top. Roll the cake back up and wrap it quite thigh. Place the rolled caked into the fridge for at least 1 hour. Remove the cake from the refrigerator and the plastic cling wrap. Cut it into wheels with a sharp knife and dust it with powdered sugar (optional).Enjoy!
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and believer in creating your best momlife the way you see fit. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, my hope is you’ll find something here to make your life a little better/easier. Let’s be friends on social!