This weight watchers chili is short on calories and packed full of flavor. If you are looking for some inspired recipe, this is the chili for you.
I am the type of person that likes chili and soup all year long, but this is perfect on a chili evening (no pun intended). This is also super easy to throw together, it only takes about 20-30 minutes, start to finish! Once you have the meat ready to go and the vegetables chopped you are ready to enjoy an incredible meal.
We originally shared this recipe on facebook live. You can see the whole episode here:
I like to have everything chopped and prepped and ready to go before I begin because the cooking process goes pretty fast. I did make my chicken in the instant pot and that saves so much time. Simply throw 2-3 frozen chicken breasts in the instant pot, set the lid to be sealed, and cook on high manual for 12 minutes. When the cooking is done I transfer the meet to another bowl and mix it with a hand mixer to shred the chicken in one minute. This saves so much time and is a really easy way to meal prep shredded chicken if you may need it for other meals. (You can check out the other recipes linked below.
Weight Watchers Under 5 Points Chili
- 1 15 oz Can Tomato Soup
- 2 15 oz Cans Water fill up the tomato soup can full of water
- 1 15 oz Can Black Beans
- 1 15 oz Can Corn undrained
- 1/2 package Taco Seasoning 1 pt
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 lb gourd turkey (99% fat free) or chicken
- 8 chips fritos per serving This is 1 point
- Cook meat on skillet or as desired, add seasoning. You can prepare the meat in an instant pot to save time. I generally will prepare 1-2 lbs with 1 C of water or bone broth from frozen on high for 12 minutes. In a large stock pot, sauté onion and garlic over medium heat until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients and heat on low. You can do this in a large stock pot or crock pot. Enjoy.
You might also like:
- Kahoot! Now Offering DragonBox & Poio Learning Apps and Review - May 25, 2020
- Disneyland Churro Bites Recipe - May 4, 2020
- How to Make Cauliflower Cream Sauce - May 3, 2020
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle