This Weight Watchers under 3 points Taco Kale Salad is so delicious and leaves you feeling satisfied with none of the guilt. I love a Mexican dish and often miss them when I am trying to eat more healthy. So we figured we should share one that meets all the requirements of delicious on our facebook live show. You can join Shane and Camille every Monday to find a new meal to inspire your meal prep and healthy eating.
Store bought salad dressings can often kick you out of your goal range, so here is a quick recipe that will keep you on track. It is super easy to make and you won’t miss your store bought dressing. Promise.
Weight Watchers under 3 points Taco Kale Salad
- 8 Cups kale
- 2 breasts chicken shredded
- 1 pepper red bell pepper
- 1 15 oz can corn
- 1 C Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 15 oz Can Black Beans
- 1 med onion red
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 full avocado
- 1/2 C Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 C Salsa
- 2 T Taco Seasoning 2 points
- 2 T Lime Juice
- 1/4 C Cottage Cheese 1 point
- Prepare chicken as you like, chopped or shredded. Add cooked chicken to large bowl.
Wash and chop up Kale into bit size pieces. Chop up all other ingredients and combine all.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small food processor or blender and pulse until smooth.
Here is a video of us cooking this dish live:
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
We love meal prep around here and this is easily a salad you could prep ahead of time and make all week long. Here are some containers you could use to keep things fresh.These are my favorite meal prep containers. They are big enough for the meal, the lids stay on tight, they’re affordable, reusable and BPA free.
Also check out:
You might also like:
- Kahoot! Now Offering DragonBox & Poio Learning Apps and Review - May 25, 2020
- Disneyland Churro Bites Recipe - May 4, 2020
- How to Make Cauliflower Cream Sauce - May 3, 2020
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle