This soup was so easy and tasted amazing. You can use rotisserie chicken to make it even easier.
Tortellini Florentine Soup
- 1 9 ounce package refrigerated 3-cheese tortellini
- 2 14 ounce cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 15 ounce jar alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup oil-packed dried tomato strips drained
- 3 cups lightly packed baby spinach
In a large pot, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain, set aside.
In the same large pot combine broth and Alfredo sauce. Stir in chicken and tomato strips. Heat just to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes. Add tortellini and spinach. Cook 1 to 2 more minutes.