This one pan roasted vegetables and sausage meal is so easy to make and it is so good. My whole family loved it and gobbled it right up. A few didn’t prefer the roasted tomatoes, but I love them, so they had to deal. 🙂 But that’s the beauty of this meal, use whatever vegetables you have on hand! You can switch it up every time you make it.
I love sheet pan meals because they are easy and clean up is so easy! Less pans means less clean up and that is okay with me. I also love that sheet pan meals can so easily be made into meal prep bowls for a week of healthy lunches that are easy to grab on your way out the door. For more meal prep options check out these healthy meal prep bowls and these ground turkey meal prep bowls.
You can use whatever sausage you like. There are a lot of healthy turkey or chicken options that I prefer, but beef or pork works great too. Just make sure it’s not ground sausage.
When you chop up your veggies cut the sweet potatoes smaller than the zucchini. It will make the sweet potatoes cook evenly and the zucchini won’t end up being mushy. After roasting all the veggies and sausage sprinkle with a handful of parmesan cheese and enjoy!
One pan roasted vegetables and sausage
- 1 large head broccoli cut up into bite size pieces
- 1 large zucchini chopped
- 2 cups sweet potato chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 lb smoked turkey sausage sliced
- 5-6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400* F.
- Line a large sheet pan with tin foil.
- Chop all the vegetables and cut the sausage and add to the sheet pan.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and toss to evenly cover all vegetables and sausage. Sprinkle with spices and herbs and toss again. Spread into an even layer on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven and then toss everything and return to oven for an additional 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and sausage is browned.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Serve as is, or over rice, if desired.
To make the meal prep bowls:
Add 1/2 cup rice or quinoa to 4-5 meal prep containers (I like these containers a lot!) and top with roasted veggies and sausage. Store in the fridge until ready to leave for work.
Hope you enjoy these!
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
You might also like: