This keto low carb spaghetti is a healthy variation of my mom’s amazing two meat spaghetti. The flavor that comes from combining ground beef and Italian sausage is mind blowing! I had my husband try it without telling him it was made with spaghetti squash and he didn’t notice until about the 4th bite. Extremely low carb and delicious!
If you want to know how to make spaghetti squash in 6 minutes, visit our post here.
Keto Low Carb Two Meat Spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage (mild or spicy - ground)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce (your favorite)
- 1/2 spaghetti squash - cooked
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (whole milk)
- chopped fresh basil to taste (I love tons of this)
- Before starting on the sauce you will want to cook your spaghetti squash. See a link to our 6 minute instant pot recipe above
- Combine olive oil, onion and garlic into large pan on medium high heat. Saute until brown
- Add ground beef and Italian sausage. Separate to size that you prefer and cook until brown
- Add grated parmesan and spaghetti squash. Simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Add cooked & separated (so it looks like spaghetti) spaghetti squash. You can also add the mozzarella and stir at this point. We covered it and broiled the mozzarella in the picture above, but both taste amazing
- garnish with chopped basil and enjoy
- Also, we love to double this batch and put the extra in tupperware containers. It's amazing heated up in the microwave the next day!
Here are some of our other keto friendly recipes:
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle