These Instant Pot pork chops are to die for! I am having so much fun discovering new ways to use our instant pot. These Instant Pot Honey Lime Ginger Pork Chops are so amazing and come together so quickly to make an amazing meal on a busy week night.
If you have been following along, you will know that I am on a journey of using my instant pot more. I swear it was the purchase of Black Friday, Prime day, and random AMAZON specials that everyone was talking about. If you are like me, you also may have been super intimidated by the Instant Pot and wondered how to use it! If this is you, please tune in to my Facebook live shows on Mondays at 6:00 pm MST, and Thursdays at 1:30 MST on my Facebook page! Here is the video of me cooking these instant pot pork chops (skip to the 11:00 mark for the instant pot pork chops)…the recipe is below: When done let the pressure release naturally. This will prevent the pork from drying out.
Instant Pot Honey Lime Ginger Pork Chops
- 5-6 pork chops
- Olive oil spray
- Salt and Pepper
- Honey Lime Ginger Marinade:
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Juice of one lime
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger or 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- Optional garnish: Fresh lime wedges chopped cilantro
- Spray instant pot with cooking spray, I prefer Olive Oil spray. Salt and Pepper pork chops and lay flat on instant pot.
- In a small bowl whisk together the honey, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, juice of one lime, garlic cloves, and ginger. Pour the marinade over the pork. Cook on manual high for 8 minutes. Cook at a lower temperature for longer for more tender pork chops. (If you have time it is a good idea to marinate the pork chops in the marinade for 4+hours)
- Once the pork is finished cooking let the pressure release naturally. This will prevent the pork from drying out., take pork out and turn instant pot on to sauté mode. Add cornstarch and whisk until it is well absorbed. Cook for a few minutes as your sauce starts to thicken. Pour over the pork. Garnish with optional lime wedges and fresh chopped cilantro.
- The Best Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies - September 15, 2020
- Kind Things To Do For Your Neighbors +Free Printables - September 14, 2020
- Tips for Balancing Remote Work and Full-Time Parenting During COVID-19 - September 1, 2020
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle