These herb crusted pork chops are so good! They are moist and tender in the middle and crunchy and savory on the outside. This is such an easy and yummy dinner that it has quickly become one of my go-to, family favorite dinner ideas.
Herb-crusted Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops fat trimmed
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup whole wheat Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spread mustard evenly over pork chops. Combine Panko, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper in a large bowl and dip and cover the pork chops in Panko mixture.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan and swirl to coat. Add pork chops, sear for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Place skillet in oven for 10 minutes.
If you’re looking for a skillet this one is what I use and love:
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!