These Gluten Free Banana Muffins are a tropical delight. The coconut flour is such a fun way to take a gluten free spin on this traditional breakfast favorite.
These Gluten Free Banana Muffins turned out so amazing! They are a variation of our most popular recipe “Perfect Banana Muffins”. To be honest, I couldn’t tell much of a difference. We also featured this recipe on my weekly Facebook cooking show. You can see me cook these live below.
The coconut flour in these banana muffins makes them have a slight tropical flavor that I love! They come out moist and flavorful.
Here is the recipe for Gluten Free Banana Muffins
Gluten Free Banana Muffins
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 medium bananas mashed
- 3/4 C white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 C butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Combine bananas, sugar, egg, vanilla and melted butter in a large bowl. Fold in flour mixture, and mix until dry ingredients are just combined. Do not over mix. Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter each muffin tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped. My oven took about 3-5 minutes more, but start out with less time just to be safe.
Here is the video of me cooking the Gluten Free Banana Muffins
Click on the photos to find the items to make banana muffins:
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Find more delicious recipes below:
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!