Looking for some fun muffins to celebrate all things Harry Potter? These Harry Potter Butterbeer Pumpkin Muffins are so good and are easy to whip up for a party or a special breakfast. I am pretty much of fan of all things Harry Potter, as I grew up reading them as a child, have read them with my children, and have thrown multiple Harry Potter parties! These Harry Potter Butterbeer Pumpkin Muffins will make any day better, they are so so good!
Harry Potter Butterbeer Pumpkin Muffins
You can join me live every Monday at 6:00 PM MST and Thursdays at 1:30 PM MST! Check out the live video below of Shane Horlacher and Camille Walker live show.
We have become something of muffin experts over here with the different options you will love: Lemon Poppyseed muffins, Pumpkin Nutella muffins, banana muffins, Healthy Banana muffins, Chocolate Banana Muffins, Honey Cornbread Muffins, and Keto friendly blueberry muffins.
Butterbeer Pumpkin Muffins
- 3 1/3 Cups Flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3 Cups Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 C oil
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 Cups milk
- 2 Cups pumpkin puree or one 15 oz can
- 2/3 Cups butterscotch chocolate chips
- 1/8 C evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line pans with cupcake liners. 2. Combine all dry ingredients and then all the remaining ingredients. 3. Stir just until combined and then fill cupcake liners 3/4 full. 4. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Place all of the ingredients in a glass or metal bowl and heat over a pot of simmering water (or a double boiler). Stir occasionally, until melted and smooth.
- One muffins are out of the oven drizzle glaze over the top of the muffins and let cool.
Click on the photos to find the items to make banana muffins:
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Find more delicious recipes below:
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle