This is a perfect hot drink for a chilly night and it’s so easy to throw together! It also makes your house smell like Autumn and happiness while it simmers. This drink would be great after trick-or-treating!
Easy Crock Pot Apple Cider
- 64 ounces apple cider
- 1/4 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1/8 tsp. ground Ginger
- 1 orange washed, unpeeled, and cut into wedges
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp. whole cloves
- Small square of cheesecloth
- Add cinnamon sticks and cloves to the middle of cheesecloth and tie up.
- Add apple cider and all other ingredients into Crockpot.
- Cover and simmer on low for 2 hours. The cider will be ready now, but you can keep simmering on low until you are ready to serve, just make sure to remove the oranges after 2 hours or the cider will become bitter.
- Remove cheesecloth bag before serving
Kitchen items needed for this recipe (click on the picture to check them out):
This cider recipe is part of our “31 days of slow cooker recipes” series. For the full list of all 31 recipes click HERE.
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!