Get your Disneyland resort tickets on sale to celebrate the holidays with beloved traditions and diverse cultural festivities.
Disneyland Resort Tickets to Celebrate the Holidays
Disneyland Resort Celebrates the Holidays with Beloved Traditions and Diverse Cultural Festivities at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Parks, Nov. 12, 2021-Jan. 9, 2022. Scroll to the end of the post to check out the great deals on Disneyland Resort Tickets and package deals with Get Away Today.
New to Disneyland this Year
- Guests can see Mirabel, the young hero who will soon debut in ‘Encanto’ from Walt Disney Animation Studios
- ‘A Christmas Fantasy’ Parade returns to Disneyland Park, along with ‘Believe… In Holiday Magic’ fireworks spectacular, Haunted Mansion Holiday and ‘it’s a small world’ Holiday
- Disney Festival of Holidays returns to Disney California Adventure Park with ‘Disney ¡Viva Navidad!’ and eight food marketplaces, plus Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl and Mater’s Jingle Jamboree. and the merry motor-themed holiday décor on Route 66 in Land.
- Plaza Point is an all-new holiday store on Main Street, U.S.A. This store features festive décor and offers Christmas-themed treasures year-round. The shop on Main Street, U.S.A., reflects seasonal holidays around the world with ornaments, housewares, linens and accessories. At times throughout the year, Plaza Point will feature other holidays such as Hanukkah, Lunar New Year, spring and Easter, and fall and Halloween.
Holidays at the Disneyland Resort
Holidays at the Disneyland Resort is the most magical time of the year and the merry festivities return from Nov. 12, 2021-Jan. 9, 2022. Guests will enjoy a distinctly Disney holiday experience with beloved traditions.
Throughout the parks, guests will see Santa Claus and Disney characters turned out in their holiday best, enjoy seasonal sweet treats at food and beverage locations, and shop at favorite Disney boutiques.
Holidays at the Disneyland Resort extends to Downtown Disney District and Hotels of the Disneyland Resort with traditional décor and festive treats adding to the merriment.
At Disneyland Park
Disneyland has a magnificent 60-foot-tall Christmas tree on Main Street, U.S.A., decorated with nearly 1,800 ornaments. The classic tree an ideal location for holiday photos. Guests may see Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse waving for photos, too, in festive new holiday attire.
Guests will be thrilled to experience “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade, a merry musical celebration along Main Street, U.S.A., with beloved Disney characters, prancing reindeer, marching toy soldiers, dancing gingerbread cookies, Anna, Elsa and Olaf from “Frozen,” Santa Claus waving from his sleigh and more holiday magic.
The very popular seasonal transformation will once again take over at Haunted Mansion Holiday.**
At the entrance to Fantasyland, the holiday magic shines brightly each evening as Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle begins to sparkle with light and music fills the air, enchanting the night in a wintertime spectacle.
At the end of the day, you must see “Believe… In Holiday Magic” fireworks spectacular,that features a magical “snowfall,” colorful projections and projections on the façade of “it’s a small world.” A heartwarming finale for guests is the “kiss goodnight” moment from several beloved characters who wave goodbye from the balcony of the Disneyland Railroad Train Station in Town Square.
Also, new in 2021 at Disneyland is Disney Merriest Nites, a separate ticket, limited-capacity event that features six parties in one celebration. This five-night offering is sold out for 2021.
At Disney California Adventure Park
Disney California Adventure Park during Disney Festival of Holidays features Christmas/Navidad, Diwali, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Three Kings Day. The festivities include live entertainment, shopping for themed merchandise and culinary delights at eight Festival Food Marketplaces, including Holiday Duets, Winter Sliderland and A Twist on Tradition.
You can purchase a Sip and Savor Pass to taste eight food or non-alcoholic beverages from the participating Festival Food Marketplaces.
The celebration comes alive with “Disney ¡Viva Navidad!”. Disney characters host a fun street party along with Mexican folklórico dancers and Mariachis, Brazilian samba dancers and percussionists, giant mojiganga puppets and Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in their fiesta best.
In the Paradise Gardens area of the park, guests will enjoy festively themed food and beverages plus live music and performers, for a limited time. As part of the joyful cultural experience that welcomes Mirabel from the film “Encanto,” guests may enjoy a delicious and special arepa con queso and listen to live bands, including the band El Sabor Bueno playing authentic Colombian music on Fridays and Saturdays. Guests also may learn more about the film and its Colombian setting with an activity booklet, available while supplies last.
At Pacific Wharf, guests will find holiday-themed menus with special food and drink to be savored while listening to The Mistletoes, an a capella ensemble that performs classic holiday songs with rhythm and soul. Here as well, younger guests will discover craft stations and cookie decorating kits to add to their holiday fun.
“Mickey’s Happy Holidays” presents a cheerful seasonal celebration with Mickey Mouse and friends as they travel through the heart of Disney California Adventure. Guests are encouraged to join in the fun with Disney and Pixar characters, dancing and marching along to the high-energy music and merry rhythms of the Holiday Toy Drummers, several times daily.
Cars Land brings on the holiday spirit with a snow-covered billboard at the land’s entrance and stretching all the way to the hubcap-studded tree decorating the front of the courthouse. Guests will enjoy a plethora of cleverly themed automotive ornamentation all along Route 66 where two attractions will rely on a little festive magic to transform into Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl and Mater’s Jingle Jamboree.
Hot Deals for Disneyland Resort Tickets
These Disneyland resort tickets are on sale and to get these deals, you must book by next Tuesday, November 23, 2021. The travel dates can be now through December 31, 2022.
Here is a brief overview:
- $100 Booking Bonus on any 3-night or longer Walt Disney World Resort or Star Wars Galactic Starcruise package booked for travel now through December 31, 2022. Your exclusive booking bonus includes a $50 Disney Gift Card + a $50 Get Away Today credit for future travel valid for any of their destinations.
- Submit your quote request here OR, call 855-GET-AWAY. Be sure to mention My Mommy Style when booking.
- An extra $5 off each Orlando theme park ticket. Just mention promo code: BLACKFRIDAY when booking. This deal is for each already discounted ticket to any of our Florida theme parks including Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando. Valid for travel throughout 2022.
Get Away Today Perks
- Complimentary Concierge Services, including detailed planning assistance. A certified Disney Travel Agent is more valuable now than ever before with so many changes to the Park experience.
- Complimentary Price Monitoring. If Disney releases a discount or special that can be applied to your reservation, we will do so automatically!
- Flexible booking with final payment due 30 days prior to check-in. Plus, make any changes to your reservation with no penalty before final payment is due. (Prices are subject to change and availability.)
Walt Disney World® Resort Sample Package Dates: March 6-12, 2022
- 2 Adults and 2 Children (11, 6) With 5-Day 1-Park Per Day Tickets
- 1) Disney’s Pop Century Resort: $3,809.98
- 2) Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter Resort: $4,340.98
- 3) Disney’s Old Key West Resort: $5,876.60 (Deluxe Studio)
Walt Disney World® Resort Sample Package Dates: June 5-9, 2022
- 2 Adults With 3-Day 1-Park per Day Tickets
- 1) Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort: $1,528.84
- 2) Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort: $2,152.20 – Water View
- 3) Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge: $2,840.70
Submit your quote request here OR, call 855-GET-AWAY. Be sure to mention My Mommy Style when booking.
*Walt Disney World® Resort vacation must include 4-night or longer Disney Resort Hotel and at least two adult 3-day theme park tickets OR a Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser package to qualify for $100 Booking Bonus. The $100 Booking Bonus is funded by and exclusive to Get Away Today and does not apply to cancelled packages.