Black Friday and Cruises
Can you believe it’s already time to start holiday shopping? The end of the year becomes a blur when you’re busy preparing for and celebrating all the fall and winter holidays. To make it easier than ever for you to shop for your family, my friends at Get Away Today have already released their Black Friday Disneyland sale!
Black Friday Disneyland Sale
Right now, you can give the gift of a vacation to your family and save big during the Get Away Today Black Friday sale. Combine ticket savings with discount hotel rates, plus use my code MommyStyle10 for an additional $10 in savings! Learn more about the Black Friday Disneyland Sale below.
Black Friday Disneyland Sale – Details
- Adults at Kids’ Prices on 3-Day and longer Disneyland Tickets – that’s up to a $20 savings per ticket!
- No blackout dates – valid for travel now through 12/31/2020
- Valid on Park Hopper and 1-Park per Day Tickets with or without MaxPass
- Can be combined with Get Away Today Extra Night Free Hotel specials
- Can be combined with up to 25% off at the Disneyland Resort Hotels (select dates)
- Can be combined with MommyStyle10 promo code (on packages)
Whether you want to give a vacation this holiday season or next, you can book for as low as $175 down with the Get Away Today Layaway Plan. The interest-free, flexible payment options make a Disneyland vacation more affordable than ever before! And what better way to spend the holidays than in the Happiest Place on Earth?!
Black Friday discounts are automatically applied when you add select Disneyland tickets to your online cart at www.getawaytoday.com, or you can always call a travel specialist at 855-GET-AWAY for personalized help. This sale won’t last long, so don’t wait!
Give the Gift of Vacation – Additional Destinations
Get Away Today has other great deals on lots of vacation destinations that would make the perfect holiday gift for your loved ones. Check out some of the places you can visit and the savings offered by Get Away Today.
Universal Orlando Resort – Get Away Today is currently offering 3rd Park FREE savings when you book a Universal Orlando Resort vacation by February 12, 2020. With three theme parks, Universal Orlando Resort is an ultimate vacation destination! Plus, you can stay on-site and enjoy perks such as early park admission, Universal Express and complimentary theme park transportation. Enjoy rides and attractions such as Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventures, the original E.T. ride, Marvel Island and more. Plus, Universal has its own water theme park, Volcano Bay, which is FREE when you book with Get Away Today and travel by May 22, 2020.
LEGOLAND California – You’ll always save over gate prices when you book a LEGOLAND vacation with Get Away Today. Stay close to the action by adding either the LEGOLAND Hotel or LEGOLAND Castle Hotel to your vacation package. Each offers awesome LEGO theming, a convenient location to the Resort, delicious dining and fun family activities. Get Away Today also partners with a number of Carlsbad area hotels so you can find a location that works best for your vacation. LEGOLAND, located in sunny Carlsbad, California, makes a great holiday vacation so you enjoy warmer temperatures in the middle of winter. This theme park is designed for ages 2 – 12, but it really is great for LEGO lovers of any age.
Cruises – Did you know Get Away Today partners with all cruise lines? With so many itineraries to choose from, you’ll find just the right vacation for your family. And with themed activities on many cruise lines, a holiday cruise makes for a memorable vacation! Here are some of my suggestions for cruises:
- Disney Cruise Line – Very Merrytime Cruises are a wonderful way to celebrate the holidays with Disney flair. On board any of the four Disney Cruise Line ships (Disney Wonder, Disney Magic, Disney Fantasy or Disney Dream) you can enjoy onboard festivities including tree lighting ceremonies, Santa’s Winter Wonderland Ball, a Santa and Mrs. Claus meet and greet and so much more. Disney Characters will be dressed in their holiday best and you’ll be surrounded be seasonal decor such as evergreen boughs, gingerbread houses and lights. You can also book 2020 cruises and enjoy itineraries that include Marvel Day at Sea, Star Wars day at Sea and other holiday themes such as Halloween on the High Seas, Thanksgiving at Sea and even New Year’s Eve celebrations. And in addition to all the holiday-themed fun, you can visit warm destinations including the Caribbean, the Bahamas and more.
- Carnival Cruise Line – Celebrate Christmas at Sea with Carnival! With inspiration taken from The Grinch, you can enjoy seasonal entertainment and dining during the holidays. A holiday cruise with Carnival includes caroling, festive decor and nightly menorah lightings. You can meet The Grinch and the kids can make holiday-themed crafts in the kids’ clubs on board. With all this and more, you’ll experience multiple vacations in one! Imagine setting sail to sunny ports in Mexico, the Bahamas and elsewhere to enjoy the beach during Christmas.
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line – A tropical Christmas in the Caribbean sounds like a great holiday tradition! Sail with Santa and build “sandmen” instead of snowmen on the beach. Enjoy seasonal dining inspired by all your favorite holiday dishes and take in all the festive decor onboard. Join in the onboard parties to celebrate the holidays and soak up the sun at ports in Jamaica, St. Maarten and beyond.
You can see all cruise options at www.getawaytoday.com, or call a cruise specialist at 877-510-2929 for one-on-one planning assistance.
Give the Gift of Vacation with Get Away Today
If this has inspired you to start a tradition to travel for the holidays, check out even more vacation destinations at www.getawaytoday.com. Whether you choose to travel over the holidays themselves or later, now is the time to book the gift of a vacation with Get Away Today. And, remember, you can enjoy an additional $10 in savings when you book any Southern California vacation package (theme park tickets and hotel) by using code MommyStyle10.
Check out some of our other amazing Disney posts to get yourself and your family ready for your family vacation.
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and believer in creating your best momlife the way you see fit. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, my hope is you’ll find something here to make your life a little better/easier. Let’s be friends on social!