I love how these Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Bowls turned out! As the days get colder and the holidays start filling up our schedule I find less and less time to cook! Slow cooker meals are a life saver and this is now one of my favorites.
I am trying my best to meal plan more often and this printable has helped me out a lot. Just because you are using a crockpot doesn’t mean you can’t make your meals fresh and healthy!
Healthy Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Bowls
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cans corn
- 2 cans black beans
- 3 avocados
- a pint of cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup of your favorite buffalo sauce I use Franks
- 1 TBS garlic minced
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Dressing
- 1 1/3 cups plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 3 TBS milk
- Cook chicken, garlic and hot sauce to slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours. When chicken is cooked through, shred it and set aside.
- In a separate small bowl mix together your Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Dressing , Greek yogurt and milk and stick it in the fridge.
- Next, drain and rinse your corn and black beans and add them to a bowl. Rinse and half your cherry tomatoes and add them to the bowl as well. Lastly, dice your avocados and add them to the mix!
- Assemble your bowls by adding your veggie mixture, topping with chicken, and finishing them off with some healthy Greek yogurt ranch dressing!
This recipe is adapted from Pretty Providence.
You can find more of our crockpot recipes here or you may like these: