I love a good classic fudge brownie, but for years I have been using boxed brownie mix because they are convenient and they taste fine. I also couldn’t find a brownie recipe from scratch that loved. A few years ago I decided it was time to find the perfect brownie recipe. I was so disappointed with a few recipes that I tried at first that I almost gave up, but I’m glad I didn’t because then I found this one. It makes brownies that are moist, fudgy, dense, gooey, decadent, chocolatey, delicious….you get the idea. They are way better than a box and they are easy too! Just make sure you whip these up when there are people around or you might polish off a whole pan by yourself!
Classic Fudge Brownies
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with aluminum foil (this is an important step and will make your life so much easier later on!) Spray generously with cooking spray.
- Melt semi sweet chocolate chips and butter in a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat. Whisk to combine.
- When they are completely melted and combined remove from heat.
- Whisk both sugars into the chocolate mix. Add in eggs, one at a time and then add vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- Stir in flour and salt until evenly incorporated and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until center is set and a toothpick comes out clean.
- If you can, wait until they are completely cooled to cut into squares
Here are some other sweet treats to satisfy any sweet tooth:
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!