These delicious Chocolate Shakeology recipes will blow your mind with flavor all the while helping you stay on your health track.
Chocolate Shakeology Recipes
Did you know that you can make more than just a plain chocolate shake with your Shakeology? It’s amazing the amount of delicious recipes that can be made using it, and even better, they are healthy!
Not only can you make incredibly flavored shakes/smoothies with it, but even baked goods and other no bake desserts.
It’s great to have some of these recipes on hand for when that sweet tooth hits, but you still want to stay on track with your healthy eating.
What is Shakeology?
Have you every heard of P90X, 21 Day Fix, Piyo or Insanity? They are home workouts that all fall under the Beach Body brand. Shakeology is a protein supplement shake as part of the Beach Body nutrition plan. It can be used as a meal replacement or a way to add more protein into your diet. They come in a variety of flavors, but we are only using the chocolate shakeology for these recipes in this post.
Where to Buy Shakeology?
Shakeology is only available online or through a Beach Body consultant. Don’t waste your time searching retail stores, you won’t find it there.
If you don’t have Shakeology on hand, there are some other protein powders that I like to use that would work well as a substitute.
- Sun Warrior Vegan protein powder (Shakes)
- Bluebonnet Nutrition Whey Protein Isolate Powder (Shakes)
- GNC has Lean Shake 25 is a meal replacer. (shakes)
- Quest nutrition multi purpose protein powder (made for baking/cooking)
Just Want a Shake? Try Some of our Simple Combos to Change It Up:
Chocolate Green Shakeology:
- 1 Scoop chocolate Shakeology, 1 cup almond milk, 1/2 banana, 1 Tbsp. PB2, 2 Handfulls Spinach, 1 cup Ice…Blend
Maple Buttercrup Shakeology:
- 1 Scoop chocolate Shakeology, 1 cup almond milk, 1 tsp. pure maple syrup, 1 Tbsp. peanut butter, 1 Cup Ice…Blend
- 1 Scoop chocolate Shakeology, 1/2 c vanilla cup almond milk, 1 tsp. hazelnut extract, 3/4 cup water, 1 cup Ice…Blend
Pumpkin Spice Shakeology:
- 1 Scoop chocolate Shakeology, 1 cup canned pumpkin, 1 cup water, 1 tsp. pumpkin spice, 1 tsp. honey, 1/2 cup Ice…Blend
Cinnamon Roll Shakeology:
- 1 Scoop chocolate Shakeology, 1 cup almond milk, 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1 tsp. vanilla, 1 tsp honey, 1 cup Ice…Blend
Thin Mint Shakeology:
- 1 Scoop chocolate Shakeology, 1 tsp. mint extract, 1 cup water, 1 cup Ice…Blend
Chocolate Salted Caramel Shakeology:
- 1 Scoop chocolate Shakeology, 1 cup almond milk, 1 tsp. caramel extract, 1 pinch sea salt, 1 cup Ice…Blend
Coconut Dream Shakeology:
- 1 Scoop chocolate Shakeology, 1/2 cup coconut milk, 1 tsp coconut extract, 1/2 cup water, 1 cup Ice…Blend
Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Shakeology:
- 1 Scoop chocolate Shakeology, 1/2 cup skim milk, 1/4 cup fat-free ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup plain yogurt, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1/4 cup water, 1 cup Ice…Blend
Berry Banana Shakeology:
- 1 Scoop chocolate Shakeology, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup Ice…Blend
- 1 Scoop chocolate Shakeology, 1 cup almond milk, 1 1/2 Tbsp butterscotch pudding mix, 1 1/2 Tbsp. PB2, 1 cup Ice…Blend
Almond Joy Shakeology:
- 1 Scoop chocolate Shakeology, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup coconut milk, 1 Tbsp. flaked coconut, About 8 whole almonds, 1 cup Ice…Blend
- 1 Scoop chocolate Shakeology, 1 cup coconut milk, 1/2 tsp caramel extract, 1/2 tsp coconut extract, 1 cup Ice…Blend
- 1 Scoop chocolate Shakeology, 1 cup vanilla almond milk, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp whole wheat graham cracker crumbs, 1 cup Ice…Blend (Garnish with 1 more tsp graham cracker crumbs)
Chocolate Peppermint Patty Shakeology Recipe
Delightful Mom Food shares this Creamy and satisfying chocolate Shakeology recipe – a true post workout or afternoon treat. Want more sweetness? Increase the flavor by using cashew milk instead of almond milk or a dash more peppermint.
Chocolate Banana Nutter Smoothie Recipe
Meal Garden has a delicious recipe for an easy 4 ingredient Shakeology smoothie. The chocolate banana nutter smoothie is a great dessert replacement.
Vegan S’mores Shakeology Recipe
This Vegan S’mores Shakeology recipe from Beachbody captures the iconic flavor of chocolate, marshmallow, and graham cracker s’mores, and we can drink one every day if we so desire.
Berry Coconut Cream Shake Recipe
The sheer combo of chocolate and coconut rocks. Now add in strawberries for a creamy, thick enhancement to this wonder of a Shakeology! Are your taste buds screaming to have a taste yet? Grab the full recipe over on ShakeMenu.
Triple Chocolate Shakeology Smoothie
This Triple Chocolate Shakeology smoothie, from Coach Doc Cindy, is the answer to our chocolate wishes, and helps us fight off those wicked cravings. It’s made with rich and creamy Chocolate Shakeology, with an added boost of cocoa powder AND cacao nibs for even more chocolaty flavor.
Chcoloate Eggnog Shakeology
This lighter, healthier version of chocolate eggnog made with Shakeology is so good, you’ll want to drink it all season long. Grab the recipe over on Beachbody.
Chocolate Pineapple Coconut Shake
Even though we may not be in Hawaii, we can dream of the warm sunbeams hitting our face, and the salty water smell as we drink this delicious chocolate pineapple coconut shakeology from They Roar.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie
This decadent-tasting peanut butter chocolate pie recipe from Beachbody is delicious and healthier than most pies. It’s sweetened with bananas and a touch of honey.
Chocolate Lava Microwave Mug Cake
This makes a single serving so you can’t over do it, and bonus–you don’t have to share! Make this chocolate lava microwave mug cake from Rayna McGill in one minute using only a few ingredients. Really couldn’t be simpler or more delicious!
Chocolate Shakeology Mousse
This Chocolate Shakeology Mousse is so creamy and full of flavor. It really is a decedent shakeology recipe. See the full recipe over on Fit Dude Food.
3 Ingredient Shakeology Reese’s Cups
These 3 ingredient shakeology reese’s cups will satisfy the sweet craving and actually fill the belly with superfoods and nutrients! So it’s a win-win! Head over to Ashly Locklin for the full recipe.
Chocolate Shakeology Workout Brownies
These brownies from The Fitness Focus are so easy. All you do is mix all the ingredients together, place them in the oven for about 20 minutes and voila! You now have brownies with chocolatey goodness that can hold back your cravings for other sweet stuff you should be avoiding.
No-Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Shakeology Ice Cream
Chocolate and peanut butter ice cream that’s good for you? Believe it. This is the ice cream you’ve been waiting for. It has only 4 ingredients, and takes less than 10 minutes to make, plus freezing time. Grab the recipe over on Beachbody
Other health Posts
I’ve got a few other posts written that can help you stay on that health track.
- STOP SUGAR CRAVINGS: 11 STEPS TO BREAK FREE FROM YOUR SUGAR ADDICTION
- HEALTHY, HIGH PROTEIN SNACKS FOR A BUSY LIFE.
- 7 HEALTHY HABITS YOU SHOULD ADD TO YOUR LIFE
- MAINTAINING A HEALTHY DIET DURING THE HOLIDAYS
- 7 TIPS FOR ACHIEVING HEALTHY GOALS IN PREGNANCY
- 8 TIPS FOR HEALTHIER HAIR THIS WINTER
- 5 THINGS YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW TO IMPROVE YOUR ORAL HEALTH
*This Post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!