Looking for a fun spin on a favorite dish? This BBQ Chicken Pizza on the Grill will turn a family BBQ get together into something fun and different! It is best if you have a cooking stone to cook it on to account for the melted cheese, but trust me when we say that it is worth the investment! We featured this recipe on my weekly cooking show, so if you want to see a live step by step check it out! Pizza cooking starts at about the 9:05 mark of the video.
BBQ Chicken Pizza on the Grill
- Use a grill safe pizza stone and heat on a grill at medium high heat.
- Spread dough out into pizza shape, you can make your own or use a pre-made dough, we like this one from Trader joes.
- Prep your veggies (chopped), pineapple, and red onion chopped.
- Spread pizza sauce on the dough, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and add your toppings.
- Will cook up quickly, 5-10 minutes depending on the heat of your grill.
- Ease Your Anxiety With These Self Care Hacks for Moms - June 30, 2020
- Trader Joe’s Yellow Curry Chicken - June 28, 2020
- Creating a Bookshelf Nightstand - June 23, 2020
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle