Looking for a fun spin on a favorite dish? This BBQ Chicken Pizza on the Grill will turn a family BBQ get together into something fun and different!
It is best if you have a cooking stone to cook it on to account for the melted cheese, but trust me when we say that it is worth the investment! We featured this recipe on my weekly cooking show, so if you want to see a live step by step check it out! Pizza cooking starts at about the 9:05 mark of the video.
BBQ Chicken Pizza on the Grill
- Use a grill safe pizza stone and heat on a grill at medium high heat.
- Spread dough out into pizza shape, you can make your own or use a pre-made dough, we like this one from Trader joes.
- Prep your veggies (chopped), pineapple, and red onion chopped.
- Spread pizza sauce on the dough, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and add your toppings.
- Will cook up quickly, 5-10 minutes depending on the heat of your grill.
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and believer in creating your best momlife the way you see fit. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, my hope is you’ll find something here to make your life a little better/easier. Let’s be friends on social!