If you’re looking for Easter bunnies, chicks or eggs we have you covered with these easy Easter crafts for kids. Perfect for preschoolers and up.
Don’t you love this time of year with the flowers and warmer weather. Also the colors of spring are just so happy.
I thought it would be fun to round up some of our favorite Easter crafts for kids. We found the cutest bunnies, chicks and Egg egg crafts around.
Most of these Easter crafts are suitable for preschoolers and up, but with some extra help, your toddler may be able to do some of these too.
30 Easter Crafts for Kids:
Here’s a list of 30 crafts to do with your kids this Easter. Enjoy using all the bright colors and display their works of art throughout the house. Just click on the link to go to the directions for each Easter craft.
- Sponge painted Easter basket from Buggy and Buddy
- Sock Bunny Tutorial from A Pumpkin and a Princess
Tissue Paper Easter Egg
- Tissue paper Easter egg from Pinkie for Pink
Easter Egg and Chick
- Peek-a-boo Easter egg and chick from All Kids Network
- Easy Easter Bunny silhouette from Katie’s Crochet Goodies (No Link Available)
Bunny Easter Crayons
- Bunny Easter Crayons from Moon Frye (no link available)
- Easter bunny and carrot footprints from Glued to My Crafts Blog
Egg Carton Chick
- Candy-filled Easter egg carton chicks from One Little Project
- Paper plate Easter chick from Simple As That Blog
Easter Egg Potato Stamp
- Easter egg potato stamping from Crafty Morning
Bunny, Chick and Egg Sun Catchers
- Easter sun catchers from Everyday Dishes
Striped Easter Egg
- Paper strip egg from Minted
Easter Egg Ornaments
- Salt dough Easter egg ornaments from Design Mom
- Tissue paper baby chicks from Simple as That Blog
Bunny Party Hats
- Bunny party hats from The House that Lars Built
Painted Easter Eggs
- Q-tip painted Easter Eggs from No Time For Flashcards
Marshmallow Easter Bunny
- Marshmallow Easter bunnies from No Time For Flashcards
Popsicle Stick Easter Bunny
- Popsicle stick Easter bunny craft from Crafty Morning
- Carrot footprints from One Krueger Chick (no link available)
Easter Bunny Mask
- Easter bunny paper plate mask from Cheap Crafty Mama (no link available)
Shaving Cream Easter Egg
- Shaving Cream Easter egg craft from A Night Owl Blog
- Hatching puffy paint chicks from Crafty Morning
- Envelope bunny from Twiggle Magazine (no link available)
Easter Bunny Cup
Upcycled bunny Easter basket from Parenting.com
Water Color Eggs
- Crayon resist Easter egg craft from Crafty Morning
Painting with Plastic Easter Eggs
- Painting with plastic Easter eggs from Buggy and Buddy
- Paper plate bunny hats from Alphamom
Easter Chick Purse
- Easter chick purse from Free Preschool Crafts (no link abailable)
- DIY cupcake liner Daffodils from Educents (no link available)
I hope this gets you excited for Easter! Pin your favorite Easter craft for kids and give some love to the brilliant bloggers behind them by clicking on their link and commenting to let them know.
You might also like:
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle