Welcome to day three of our 31 days of slow cooker recipes series! If you love your Crock Pot you have come to the right place. I will be sharing one delicious, tried-and-true slow cooker recipe every day for 31 days.
I’m so excited to share the recipe for this delicious salsa chicken. It is SO easy to throw together and it is so versatile – put it in burritos or tacos, top salads or nachos with it, or eat it with rice. This recipe is also one that you can easily double and then freeze half of it for later. I hope you like this one!
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Add the chopped onion on top of the chicken and pour the salsa and tomatoes on the top. Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours. Remove chicken from the slow cooker and shred with two forks, then return to the slow cooker
For the full list of all 31 delicious Crock Pot recipes click HERE.
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!