This was a super quick and delicious dinner that the whole family loved. The recipe calls for bottled sesame-ginger stir fry sauce, but you can make your own if you would prefer. I loved the crunchiness that the broccoli slaw added to the wraps and my kids didn’t complain about the added vegetables, in fact, I’m not sure they even noticed they were there.
Sesame-Ginger Chicken Wraps
Sesame-Ginger Chicken wraps
- 5-6 skinless boneless chicken thighs (about 2-3 lbs)
- 1 cup bottled sesame-ginger stir fry sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 16 oz package broccoli slaw mix
- 12 8 inch whole wheat tortillas
- Lightly spray a 3-4 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken in the cooker. In a small bowl stir together the stir fry sauce and the water. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3-3 1/2 hours.
- Transfer chicken to a cutting board; using two forks, shred the chicken and return to slow cooker (the chicken will be so tender, you probably can just stir it around in the slow cooker to shred it). Stir in the broccoli slaw. Cover; let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken mixture on top of warm whole wheat tortillas.
Check out these other quick and easy 5 ingredient meals:
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle