Getting your kids off screens is not easy! You may already know how addicting video games and screen time can be! I’ve created The Screen Freeze Handbook which give you step-by-step instructions of how to prepare for a screen freeze, what activities to do during your screen freeze, and how to create more intentional moments with your children during your screen freeze.
This last year has been one of the hardest parenting years of my life. It took lots of time and energy to realize that the time my kids were spending in front of a screen was affecting the whole family’s behavior. Once we realized what the cause was, my family decided to do a 30 day screen freeze. IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER. Because of the success we had, I’ve been working tirelessly to be able to share this success and change with everyone. I am so happy to say that the time to share is NOW. Introducing the Screen Freeze Handbook![convertkit form=945286]
The Screen Freeze Handbook was written to help you accomplish your screen freeze in a step by step process. It is designed to give you hands-on resources; activities you can enjoy with your kids, games you can play, and book suggestions for reading.
I will show you how to determine what healthy screen time looks like for your family. I will show you how much better your children can feel and behave once they have a healthy relationship with technology.
My personal mission in life is to help mothers connect better with their children through creating intentional moments. I truly believe this product will do this for your family!
DO NOT WAIT.
Here’s what’s included in the Screen Freeze Handbook:
- A step-by-step guide to starting your screen freeze
- A guide to determine your why
- A guide to set the stage for your screen freeze
- A personal evaluation / parent guide
- My Screen Freeze Reward Chart
- My Screen Freeze Checklist to Get Started
- My Screen Contract – for older or younger kids
- My Block Scheduling Printable to help you plan out your Screen-Free day
- 50 Screen-Free Activity Ideas for Families
- 50 Chapter Books Ideas
- My Boredom Buster Paper Chain (Printable)
- My Boredom Buster Board Game (Printable)
- My Screen Free Tracker (Printable)
And many more resources, including playdough printables, weekly activity planners, boredom busters and so much more![convertkit form=945286]
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and believer in creating your best momlife the way you see fit. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, my hope is you’ll find something here to make your life a little better/easier. Let’s be friends on social!